Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Fund Raising For Cancer

When I first started this blog I mentioned that one of my goals was make the running of the marathon more than just about me. So today I signed up to join Team Fred and raise money to support The Aubrey Fund for Pediatric Cancer Research at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. Making the decision to compete in a marathon was a big one, and training for the race so far has been grueling. However, I know that any challenge I face in completing this personal goal is put into perspective when I consider what children with cancer face every day. I hope that you join me as I try to raise $3000 for this cause. I have included a link to my fund raising page on this blog. Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know that your fund raising effort is highlighted on my website. Hopefully, this will send a few more people over to support your cause. Best of luck!