Sunday, October 26, 2008

7 Days To Go... Too Much Nervous Energy...

Seven days to go. I am nervous as hell. I have done the miles and I am confident I will finish, but in what shape I don't know. I ran the pace calculator on the Runner World website. Based on my last races I could finish the race anywhere from 3:08 to 3:18. Anything faster than 3:10 and I qualify for Boston, but I will be happy as long as I finish strong and looking good for those finishing pictures.

Anyway stay tuned on Marathon Day to see how I do. By the way for my fellow blogging runners. Good luck and have a great race. Since I have been asked, if you wish to have your blog updated real time with your race information first set-up a Mail-to-Blogger Address under E-mail on the Settings Tab of your Blogger Blog, then sign-up for the free Athlete Alert service through the Official NYC Marathon Website and add your Mail-to-Blogger Address as one of the Five e-mail addresses to send live alerts to. Your blog will be updated as you hit several key race milestones.

No comments: