Friday, October 17, 2008

Just Over Two Weeks To Go...

I know I have not posted anything for a while. I have been both lazy and busy. My training got a little bit off track but I have mostly got it together the last couple of weeks. Normally I should be tapering off now but I instead plan to peak for the race. I'll do a 20 mile run tomorrow and another one next weekend (week before the race) for a total number of five 20's and at least 6 longs runs ranging from 14 to 18 miles. I think this will work-out for me since my legs are relatively fresh because of missed running days and because I did more training on the treadmill than when training for past marathons. As for fundraising I am $228 from meeting my $3000 goal commitment. I should be able to reach the goal before the deadline.

No comments: