Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday Run...



Happy Easter. I am spending the holiday with my sister-in-law and her family in Sturbridge, MA. I told them this frigid morning that I was going to go for a Six Mile Easter Egg hunt. Funny thing was I did not find any eggs but ended with a good run. Later on we feasted on ham, potatoes, lasagna and other goodies. My contribution to the feast was blueberry french toast which was well received by everyone.

A week from today I intend to participate in my second race of the season, the Scotland Run 10K.

Activity
Route:--Elev. Avg:766 ft
Location:Sturbridge, MAElev. Gain:+0 ft
Date:03/23/08Up/Downhill: [+626/-626]
Time:07:08 AMDifficulty:4.3 / 5.0

Weather:Fair

23 F temp; 39% humidity

23 F heat index; winds W 15
Performance

Distance: 5.72 milesGoal:6 miles

Time:0:47:35
Speed:7.2 mphAttained:95%
Pace:8' 19 /mi

Calories:766

Map

Posted from bimactive.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All this talk about food isn't exactly motivational. Never the less, go roadkill, try not to end up mounted to the hood of somebody's car.

-Miss. Scarlet