Thursday, February 21, 2008

The Places I Run...

E. 72nd Street Entrance to Central Park

If you don't know this yet, Central Park NYC is one of the best places to run in the world. It is beautiful, safe and can provide a challenge even for more experienced runners. I am fortunate to live close enough to the park to be able to routinely squeeze in a run before leaving for work in the mornings. This time of the year, it is hard to enjoy the park scenery since as you can see from the picture above it is still dark when I go out for my run. Sunrise happens as I am finishing my run. Sometimes I can't make it to the park in the morning and instead I run on the treadmill at a gym near where I work during my lunch break.


MY Latest Workout
Activity
Route:TreadmillElev. Avg:0 ft
Location:--Elev. Gain:+0 ft
Date:02/21/08Up/Downhill: [+0/-0]
Time:11:45 AMDifficulty:1.9 / 5.0
Performance

Distance: 6.38 miles

Time:0:45:00
Speed:8.5 mph

Pace:7' 03 /mi

Calories:900


Posted from bimactive.com

No comments: